Monday, January 18, 2010

Victoria's Beauty Booty Secret



It was my favorite time of year: The semi-Annual sales!!! All stores do this twice a year, in january and in july. I wait patiently and when the time comes I make sure I stack up on all my favorites. One unlikely place to hoard beauty stuff is at Vicki's. While most will be clamoring for dainty little under things I prefer playing in the beauty section. Sexy and dainty their lingerie are but not my favorite brand of undergarment. Sorry, they just don't fit me well enough.
So when you see me entering a Victoria Secret store be certain that I will not be fighting you for the last black lace miracle push up in a 34D. No, no, no. I am skipping the madness and beelining straight to the discounted beauty bins.
Don't get it twisted, I'm still very selective about my beauty products and Victoria Secret has the ability to relieve my insatiable desire to acquire more beauty goodies. And at up to 75% off, the task becomes easier to achieve without any shoppers remorse.
Here are some of the goods bought:
- Naturally Victoria Secret body lotion in tonka bean
- Naturally Victoria Secret body scrub in tonka bean.
Like your underwear, products should match.
From their organic Pink line
- Lip balm in Fresh. Light rose balm that moisturises like balm but has the coverage of a sheer lipstick.
- Energizing sugar scrub with organic citrus and mint
- Moisturizing body wash with organic shea butter
Love, love these last two. They really make your skin feel soft post shower. I don't know if this line is being discontinued and if it is they have big shoes to fill.
In the meantime, I will be enjoying my goodies until that time comes around again.

Ms. Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment