Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Exciting Than Fashion Week

Unless you're one of the lucky few who will be sitting in the front row of this year's New York Fashion Week, there is one thing more exciting: All the beauty launches! I'm tingling just thinking about it all. Perfume launches, new color make up collection. I can't wait to test them all! For the next several weeks a visit to Sephora, Space Nk and Henri Bendel (to name a few) will be holding a little surprise. Don't get me wrong, this girl looooooves her fashion but it is beauty pulls it all together. You hair and make up will make or break an oufit. You know, you watched the Golden Globes. Jennifer Anniston was a desastre! Disheveled only works on Kate Moss and Brigitte Bardot. Ok! Rihanna is the poster girl for "the complete look". Her hair and make up, nothing is neglected. So, when the Avaatar like creatures will be descending upon us, I will be constructing my "complete look" from all the gorgeousness coming from the runway. If I don't make it to the rows or the runways of NYFW then I'll catch up with you at the after parties!

Ciao les belles!

Ms. Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment