Sunday, January 10, 2010

Double or Nothing


I have a disease! It's a real sickness! I've done research to find the meaning and maybe even the cause of this impulse.
I buy everything in double! I cannot purchase an item in a uneven amount. It must come in 2's and 4's, even samples must be given to me in pairs. I have no shame asking the sales person for a second sample on pretext of frequent travel.
If there is only one of a beloved product, I will go hunting for the pair. Sick, I know! So obsessive compulsive.
The good thing is, I rarely run out of anything. Not suggesting that you develop a mild behavioral disorder but I recommend doubling up. Body wash, nail polish remover, facial cleanser and body lotion are some of the items you will be glad you have in #2's.
Other great reasons to double or nothing are: It foams and requires frequent use. It's on a sale! They're just begging you to grab a second one. The product is being discontinued and if you don't buy a whole supply now, you will later desperately search for it on the web. How sad when you'll find yourself scraping a jar or worse cutting the tube of a product to get to the last 0.001 oz of it. I'm talking from experience here. Don't take that chance.
If you're going to gamble, I say double or nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment