Monday, January 4, 2010

Best Products Of 2009



As we're speeding towards 2010 (in less than two days to be exact) I was contemplating on the best beauty products and happenings of 2009.

Let's start with

L'Oréal H.I.P Jelly Balms and L'Oréal H.I.P Presso Lip Glosses.
How many times should I name drop L'oréal? Sorry, they're just that good.
The balm delivers enough color to be worn just like a gloss and keeps lips sexily moist. I honestly love all the shades. The Presso collects two compatible shades of gloss that can be combined at your liking. Perfect if you can't decide which shade to wear.

St-Ives In-Shower Body Polishes
It comes in Moisturizing, Renewing and Smoothing. Inexpensive,foams like a shower gel and exfoliates like a real scrub.

Rimmel London Glameyes Mascara
No hype! This mascara gives me long,thick and curved lashes.Compliments guaranteed.
And it's official, if you want a product to sell Kate Moss is the spokesmodel to hire.

François Nars 15 Year Career Celebration
What better way to celebrate 15 years of creative genius? If you're François Nars you assemble you favorite celebrities for an eyegasmic photoshoot.

Shu Uemura Art Of Hair
This line has every styling product necessary to turn your ordinary 'do into art. From the texture spray to the hair serum all products are created to be mixed or used alone. After styling, hair remains pliable and can be restyled without having to rewash. Heaven!
And I'm not a hair product overload kind of girl. If you're low maintenance or like to believe that you are, you must try the Satin Design White Tea Polishing Milk, the Silk Oil and The sheer Lacquer Finishing Spray.

My other hair must this year was

M Moroccan oil
Yes, argan oil has been showing up in many beauty products over the last year and with good reason. It is lightweight but very nourishing and contains vitamin e and essential fatty acids. amazing on all hair types and textures. I can't stop appplying it to my hair. My mane is now glossy and super soft, just like a Moroccan.

Dolce & Gabbana Tarot Perfumes
I always had the idea to pair a scent with a tarot card. Too late, this duo had the brilliance to take the most powerful tarot cards and not only associate each card with a scent but with a Supermodel. An original Supermodel.

Green Beauty at Whole Body(Whole Foods)
While most assemble their carts with organic produce my basket is filled with organic lotions,scrubs,incense and an occasional bottle of antioxidant rich fruit smoothie. The year 2009 was the year I saw myself consider going all green. Thank you Whole Foods for opening my eyes to green beauty. From Dr.Hauschka to Ren the possibilities are now endless.

1 comment:

  1. Argan oil! It's from my contry!
    Contente de te lire in here. Will check your blog often!
    Here's mine lady. Yep, in French...

    ReplyDelete