Friday, December 4, 2009

Good Grease!!!

Whenever I'm shopping for a new body moisturiser (which is always), I scour the aisles and labels for words like balm, butter and essential oils. This girl loves her lotion greasy! The oilier the better! Now that winter is fast approaching, I'm on a mission to stay more greased up than your Thanksgiving turkey. When I take off my leggings or my jeans in the evening, I don't want to see dry skin flaking off into the ether.
I know you know what I'm talking about.
But before you reach over for that bottle of Crisco (which is not such a bad idea) here's what to look for.
A good formulation should contain a combo of oils (coconut, almond, sesame, kukui); humectants (honey, hyaluronic acid, urea and or glycerin) and something containing natural butters like shea, cocoa or illipe will provide long lasting goody moisture.

Here is my good grease list:

Lancome Nutrix Royal Body Cream


Lierac Long Lasting Moisturising Body Lotion


Origins Precipitation Extra


Origins A Perfect World Body Cream



LaRoche Posay Lipikar Body Balm



Avène Cold Cream body Lotion


Bath and Body Works Lay It On Thick

 
Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion



Biotherm Baume Corps


La Mer the Body Cream




More grease to you all!

Ms. Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment