Friday, December 18, 2009

At A Duane Reade Near You.

Many of New York City Duane Reade's have gotten major face lifts. Now that logo colors have changed from dreadful red and blue to very cool purple, white and black, you no longer need to feel ashamed of walking around with their shopping bags. Not that you were but these bags will not completely cramp your style. Anyways.
I visited the store located in Herald Square, not only do they carry my European favorites like Vichy and Lierac but also tons of new additions. Now you can buy This Works and Rilastil products while picking up a box of tampons. That's exactly what I did today. It is  so New York ! I love it!
Walking into a Duane Reade will never feel the same again and that makes me really happy.
I snapped a few pics while in the store to give you an idea but still can't figure out how to upload from my phone to my blog. Yes, I'm technologically challenged but I have better qualities.






Bisou.

Ms. Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment