Friday, February 26, 2010

Beauty Challenge #1

Never have I take pen to paper to write down my New Year's resolutions. Never would I think to actually have this list available on a blog for all to see.They say that goals are easiest achieved if written down. Now it seems the universe is forcing me to achieve one of these goals which happens to be one of my greatest challenges: Finish what I start. Finishing all products before I purchase new ones. I'm always going to need something right?...Eventually! I can't ignore new packaging, new products and sales.This is what I do best. The situation is that I am moving, yet again. This time around I prefer not to have to carry boxes and boxes filled with magazines and beauty products. Considering I have little furniture moving should actually be a breeze for me. This is what I am passionate about, magazines and beauty. I buy them when I'm happy and sad. I have a whole reward system which I won't get into right now but you understand.
The challenge is the not buying part. I can deal with throwing away stuff because it makes more space to replace. I guess once I'm settled I can always refill. But in the meantime, what am I supposed to do? Ignore the new product launches, not buy the latest issue of Glamour U.K for my annoying subway commute and ignore emails from Sephora and Origins? Inconceivable! But it must be done! Good timing since spring is coming. Start fresh and new. I have exactly one mont to achieve this task. Seems like an eternity but now that I am writing this I feel oddly motivated.
Wish me luck and willfulness. This girl will need serious encouragement.

Au Revoir.

Ms. Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment